Swimming Pool Safety
Safety with Swimming Pool Chemicals
- NEVER MIX different types of chlorine.
- NEVER MIX chemicals together. Add them to the pool separately.
- Do not use quantities in excess of the recommended dosage on the label.
- After shock treating, you must wait until the free available chlorine residual is at the level recommended by the label instructions.
- Keep all chemicals out of the reach of children.
- Containers should always be kept closed when not in use.
- DO NOT use contents of unlabeled containers.
- NEVER add water to chemicals. Always add chemicals to water.
- Wash out the container when empty; then dispose of it according to the directions on the label.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the chemicals.
- Use a separate clean plastic measuring cup for each chemical.